Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It Begins

I enjoy pencil and paper role-playing games. Perhaps a bit too much - I've got an entire book shelf full of 25-30 different systems, and nearly two gigabytes of free PDFs (totaling over 300 works) from around the net.

As you would imagine, I rarely find the time to play most of them. Indeed, a few were acquired just to read, and haven't been played in several years.

This has of course lead to a backlog of not only characters to make, but campaigns to run. Yet life goes on, and my chances of actually running these sessions diminish further.

My intention for this blog is to share my un-played ideas with those of you out there, and hope that my preparation will do, someone, some good.

With any luck, this should be updated each Tuesday, and be divided between articles on the featured games, sessions to run, and assorted thoughts on design of new games.

No comments: